1. If you have CyberSAGE licensed credentials download the tool via
the links provided above.
(To install CyberSAGE in Linux or Mac download the platform independent version and extract the binary files and follow the instruction given in the readme.txt file.)
2. If you don't have CyberSAGE licensed credentials, You can submit a request via the form provided at the right side above.
3. Once you have received our email with the licensed credentials you may re-visit this page to download CyberSAGE.
1. Nescor project case is available here.
1. General radio communication system( realway context) project case is available here.
01.This software uses code of Jgrapht-core-0.9.0.jar licensed under the LGPL version 2.1 and its source can be downloaded here.
02.This software uses code of Swingx-0.9.1.jarlicensed under the LGPL version 2.1 and its source can be downloaded here.
03.This software uses code of Mydoggy.jar 1.5.0* licensed under the LGPL version 2.1 and its source can be downloaded here.